A weekend in Granollers, an attractive, dynamic city in a privileged location just 30 minutes from Barcelona.
Countryside, crafts, beer tasting and an introduction to a social project.
Four very different but remarkable activities that share a single goal: to surprise you.
The price includes:
- Visit to the jewellery workshop of Tasmania: a theoretical part that shows how a handmade piece of jewellery is created and a practical part with the creation of a small silver object to take home.
- Tasting of 3 traditionally made beers paired with 2 tapas at the Artesanal restaurant.
- Free visit to the Museu de Ciències Naturals de Granollers, la Tela or to the Planetarium, depending on the programme.
- Guided walk, suitable for all ages and lasting 3 hours, to discover the natural and cultural heritage of El Montseny, a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve.
- Lunch at the Gato Verde social restaurant which helps people with functional diversity to find employment and integrate within society.
- 1 night’s accommodation in a double room with breakfast included at the hotel chosen.
- All travel costs to be met by the client.
- Connected to the city of Barcelona by public transport.
- Does not include extras or personal expenses.
- Available every weekend throughout the year.