Discover the traditional Granollers market and enjoy its wonderful atmosphere, food and drink.
With over a thousand years of history, the Thursday market will take you back to a time when traders and farmers would get together around a table to close deals and savour the traditional hearty breakfasts served in Granollers. Stroll around one of Catalonia’s largest and oldest flea markets and discover its historical centre.
Enjoy a day in Granollers and become a true native of the city for a few hours.
The price includes:
- Reception at the Granollers Tourist Office and a free gift from the city.
- Visit and shopping at the weekly flea market, held on Thursdays.
- Lunch at a restaurant specialising in local cuisine: El Mirallet.
- Self-guided medieval tour around the most important places in the old town.
- An afternoon’s shopping in the city's commercial area.
- All travel costs to be met by the client.
- Connected to the city of Barcelona by public transport.
- Does not include extras or personal expenses.
- Available every Thursday, all year round.