At the weekend, on your holidays or during a few days off, Granollers proposes two delicious days in the city and a lot of shopping. Delight in the magnificent cuisine available in Granollers, enjoying the most traditional and also most creative cooking produced with local ingredients, and discover the world of wine by visiting a winery in the DO Alella.
Local cuisine and produce, tastings and pairings, vines and wine and traditional, local goods. An unusual proposal to delight the senses.
The price includes:
- 1 night’s accommodation in a double room with breakfast at the hotel chosen.
- A dinner with a tasting menu, paired with wines at the Restaurant D.O.
- Traditional aperitif at Ostrya-Bodega de Ferrer, a bar-shop providing gastronomic experiences.
- Visit to the Chocolates Granollers store with a tasting of confectionary and chocolates of different textures and flavours.
- Shopping in the centre of Granollers, with over 400 establishments.
- Visit to the vineyards from Can Roda winery, with a pairing among the vines of DO Alella wines.
- All travel costs to be met by the client.
- Connected to the city of Barcelona by public transport.
- Does not include extras or personal expenses.
- Available every weekend throughout the year.